What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Often called “lazy man’s yoga” Thai Yoga Massage is an “energetic” body massage done fully clothed on a futon. The massage consists of both stretching the muscles and working on the energy lines in the body where the therapist uses their thumbs, palms, feet and elbows on the body. It is suitable for everyone and doesn’t consist of tying you in knots! People are often surprised at how gentle but firm it can be.
Benefits include all those yoga offers and more, because it is passive it is relaxing but often more therapeutic than other forms of massage as the muscles are stretched.
Thai Yoga Massage benefits:
- Frees up the body’s own healing mechanisms, restoring balance of energy levels
- Very effective for sleep problems
- Excellent complement to athletic training both to educate the muscles in a different way and to alleviate muscular soreness
- Treatment for headache, knee pain, back, shoulder and neck pain, premenstrual tension and stress related conditions
- Very effective for loss of feeling in conditions such as MS or following stroke
- TYM improves flexibility, relaxes, and energises
Please use this form for any inquiries about working together or feedback you may have.
I look forward to talking to you!
No Fields Found.